Virtual reality (VR) is an artificial, computer-generated simulation or recreation of a real-life environment or situation. It immerses the user by making them feel like they are experiencing the simulated reality first-hand, primarily by stimulating their vision and hearing.
What can it deliver?
- Quick and efficient evaluation of existing or new pack concepts, designs and usability
- Variable in-store experiences to test and understand how changes in store layout will affect sales
- A deeper understanding as to the drivers and barriers of engaging audiences with VR in-home, and understanding their engagement with VR content
- Projects are easily scalable across multiple, potentially hard-to-reach locations and markets where participants are immersed in tasks and scenarios simultaneously
- A greater understanding of consumers’ emotional states while participating in tasks when combined with neurological and biometric monitoring
- Transporting clients to their consumers – have them feel the research
- Participants can be immersed in scenarios that are difficult to replicate in real-life, such as overcoming fears, or being transported to the bottom of the ocean
Who do I contact?
+44 7870 855279