With the help of our case study of kite surfers, this infographic demonstrates the fluid process we use to discover truly fresh ideas by using social intelligence, communities and workshops. Take a look at our infographic to find out more.
How social intelligence can solve your business challenges:
- Find the ideas from the influencers and experts shaping your sector/policy area to leverage their thinking for successful planning – with an agile process designed for speed and iteration.
- Tap into true trends to ensure your innovation ideas for products/services are differentiated and meeting people’s future needs.
- Understand where the public is heading and the possibilities which present the most likely outcomes.
- Get a rapid barometer of reactions to a campaign, product launch or new government initiative and identify scope for improvement/optimisation.
- Identify underlying segments and tribes to size opportunity and ensure relevant targeting.
- Innovate at speed and keep people and their voices at the heart of the process to ensure opportunities are real and relevant.
- Further iterate and validate your ideas.
If you’d like to learn more about the implications for your business, please contact Tara Beard-Knowland, Alina Emelyanenko or Alex Baverstock.