We’d like to demonstrate a range of different types of engagement and their applications for customer experience, whether in the private or public sector. Evolving structured interviews to instead replicate real conversations with people leads to more natural and elaborate responses and therefore more granular insights.
How using voice technology can solve your business challenges:
- Participant-led, more ‘human’ conversations ensure that individuals are driving the agenda on what is important and what matters to them.
- Create an environment which facilitates more open discussions, whether to get insights from busy people, around sensitive topics, or from vulnerable audiences who are not able to type or write.
- Understand the strength of sentiment and hence relative acceptance/appeal of concepts, propositions, campaigns without the need for lengthy surveys.
- Improve user experience to drive higher response rates and reduce fieldwork costs.
- Learn how people interact with Virtual Assistants to drive engagement and effectiveness for future communications and advertising.
- Leverage conversations to gain qualitative insights at quantitative scale, leveraging text analytics and sentiment analysis, providing a unique depth and breadth of insight.
If you’d like to learn more about the implications for your business, please contact Kevin Gray or Pippa Bailey.