What is it?
Behavioural Science at Ipsos is the use of psychology to help both public sector and brands meet their goals. The theories and methods from psychology work alongside market research (MR) techniques to understand and predict behaviour, generating total understanding of consumers and citizens.
What can it deliver?
There are many ways in which behavioural science can help organisations achieve their objectives. Some of the key areas include:
- Developing behaviour change programmes across public sector organisations, such as programmes for handwashing in hospitals
- Assisting vulnerable consumers on sensitive issues and topics including financial management
- Identifying ways in which consumer journeys can be optimised to drive behaviour change
- Developing pricing strategies to maximise growth and revenue
- Measuring the implicit attitudes that drive brand equity
- Optimising product concepts to maximise customer adoption
- Devising and refining brand communications
Who do I contact?
07583 003 492
Scroll down for more info!
More about Behavioural Science
There are a wide variety of ways in which we practice behavioural science at Ipsos, all of which are based on generating value for our clients. There are a number of specific activities we offer:
- We provide our clients straightforward guidance on how to make behavioural science an integral part of their research activities. We provide simple and straightforward advice and support.
- We have a range of behavioural science informed tools and solutions that can operate at scale across the globe. E.g. trust module; implicit attitude measurement to emotional and mood analysis
- We are experts at optimizing market research designs and methodologies using behavioural science
- We offer a range of consulting and education activities